Tuesday, June 2, 2020

If someone loves someone, I must use you.

The word I love you is a cute word in itself.

As if we know that if any lover couple is in love with each other, then they say I love you to each other, I love you, the word is very important, when it is in love, it means I mean love in love. And u mean this is a story in itself, it becomes a lovely word in itself, it becomes a complete sentence, so the word I love you is very first, it is not necessary that we love this word only for lovers Sometimes we say I love you to my mother, sometimes we say I love you to my father, I love you, the word which is the word of love like I told you that I mean love in Means love means you, I can love my mother too, I can do anything with my father, you can say I love you to me, otherwise most people keep thinking that I love you If you say something wrong then it is not necessary that even if someone likes to see you, you can still say I love you, but the same meaning is derived if we are an unknown person. When I say love you, then he understands that he loves us, that means his girlfriend will not understand that girlfriend is a different thing and if someone likes someone, then he can say I love you like me If the dog in the house feels very sweet then I say to her I love you, then it does not mean that she is my boyfriend, I speak to my mother, then she has not become my boyfriend and if you love someone then You can call her i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment